How do you write the square root sign with a keyboard?
Ok, so whenever I’m writing out math answers on my computer, I never know how to write the square root symbol, or any other symbol for that matter. I know that for some you press “alt” and then a number, but which numbers do you press? Is there a website or something that shows how to write the different signs?
Thanks for any answers.
Suggestion by champers
Suggestion by thevoice
…Or, you may go to “insert” then to “mathematical symbols” and select the square root symbol along with many others. This is using Microsoft Word.
What do you think? Answer below!
Is there a website that will give you an answer to any math problem?
I am taking a course in nova net (pre calc) and i would like to find a website that will give you math answers, if you put in the problem, or that other people will do for you (fast) and let you know what the answer is. for free and without download.
Suggestion by PoissonFish
You’re looking at it, bud!
We generally answer pretty quickly. A few tips to raise the chances of a quick answer:
1) Use parentheses.
2) Keep it to only a question or two. If you post your 15 question assignment, no one will answer that.
3) Learn how to type up certain mathematical notation and make your question clear if you can’t use the usual written notation.
I hope that helps!
Suggestion by Praveen
Yes! You Can Visit this site http://answers.yahoo.com daily
Suggestion by wanda
So you go to school for what? Raise your hand and ask for help! Stop being lazy and clean up your room too !
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to do a root sign on my maths
- radical sign on keyboard
- how do you type a radical sign on the keyboard
- square root sign my maths
- how to wright a square root on a keyboard
- how to do a square root on my maths
- how to make a radical sign
- radical sign in keyboard
- radical symbol on keyboard
- how to type radical sign